A B O U T M E
F O L L O W !
T H A N K Y O U
email response from one of our candidates:

I just want to share this email response from one of our candidates here at (insert company name). To give you a background of what happened, I sent an email to candidates who still need to take their exam, asking first if they're still interested to pursue their application, then I got this answer from one of them. 

(P.S. names were not mentioned)

Hi Ms Ace, 


Yes I'm still interest to purse my application.. these is the situation. but last time you've said maglunchbreak muna kami, then after 40 mins bumalik kmi ni *toooooot*. then sbi nila tatawagan nyo poh ang name nmn for taken exam, eventually hindi poh natawag ang name nmin, maybe sa dami ngapply na isip poh namin nah natabunan nah, kaya umuwi n lng poh kami..





Thanks and regards 

*toooooot*

Labels: , , , ,