A B O U T M E
F O L L O W !
T H A N K Y O U
i finally made an instagram account! I've been wanting to make an account however, my phone is not android supported. 

Anyway, I've tried using "acealba" for my user name, apparently someone was already using it. I tried typing my yahoo email but someone is using it as well *shocking* and then i remembered, once I tried registering for instagram, however it was not successful, I've used "acealba" as my username and my yahoo email address. I tried logging "acealba" but i forgot the password already *waaahhh* then when I tried to reset the password a prompt saying that the username "acealba" nor my yahoo email doesn't exist. It's really confusing and frustrating.

Sooooo, I've decided to use my gmail account for my email and the user name "ace_alba". I don't really like it to have an underscore but what the heck! Does anyone here knows how to search and delete an account? HAHAHA I want my username to be "acealba" so bad! 

I'm happy that I have my instagram account! Feel free to follow me! :) Just click on my picture :)

Labels: , ,