A B O U T M E
F O L L O W !
T H A N K Y O U
hello side swept bangs! how i missed you! ♥
i'm so happy to announce that i can side swept my bangs again! HOOORAAAY!!

I've been waiting to do this since February! HAHAHA so I'm very happy! You can even see and read my previous blog when I cut my bangs too short, worst day ever!

However, my side-bangs are still not automatically side-swept unlike before.
I still have to comb it to the left and part my hair sideways! Well, it's kinda okay doing this than dealing with the full bangs, which for your information, I was able to accept, BUT I still prefer my side swept bangs :)
thank you Google
 for this image ☺

Having full bangs is very difficult to manage. Specially this summer. I feel extra hot (as in LITERALLY hot because of the scorching heat of the sun). I experienced  having the feeling that something is covering my whole forehead, uggghhh or I'm just paranoid because I really feel like a coconut husk! →

You really have to have a small comb for your bangs if it's full, since it will part in half and you will look like a "katchupoy" (a Filipino slang term for center-parted hair including the bangs, just like of Alfalfa in Little Rascals).

I didn't even post any pictures of myself with full bangs in Facebook or in my twitter account, except pictures tagged by my friends or family. Maybe because I don't really like my full bangs (confused -_- ).

All the more, I very happy that my side swept bangs is back :) I'm also glad of experiencing a full bangs BUT I will never cut my bangs that way ever again! :) 

Looking forward to the gradual growth of my bangs! :)

Labels: , , , , ,