A B O U T M E
F O L L O W !
T H A N K Y O U
see you! until we meet again! :*


February 22, 2013 wasn't a really good day for me, my eyes were sore from crying last night (the night before 22-Feb-2013). I just want to sleep and go home. I thought no one would notice my eyes but two of my office mates did, maybe because I wasn't wearing make up that very moment, that, or, I'm crankier than normal.

To cheer up, I spent the day reading Solanin (a manga recommended by my boyfriend). It was about a girl named Meiko, who then after graduating from college, went straight to work as an office lady. She can't help feeling that there should be something more to life so she quits her job. Her boyfriend also died in the middle of the story (ooops! SPOILER! hahaha). I cried while reading, not sure if it's the story or I'm just emotional that day.

I also got news that we will have a despidida for Carene since it's her last day with us. We went to Kangaroo Jack after work. We had dinner and some drinks. Most of my office mates ordered heavy meals, however me, Pagu and Roma just ordered 2 platters of beer mates for our viand since I have rice in my bag (haha)


credits to Pagu for the pictures! I stole it from his blog! ☺

There was also a live band playing (can't remember the band's name), and guess what? I was one of the jammers that night. I really don't want to sing in front of so many people, but my office mates pin pointed me *cornered*. Rather than being kill joy, I just go on with the flow. It was embarrassing at first, seems like my heartbeat was louder than my voice during that moment however I became at ease when the second verse of the song started. I sang "torete". 

me on stage :) [once again, thank you Pagu for the pictures! ☺]

It was nice spending time with my office mates, especially during that day. Somehow forgot about my problems. Just a moment full of stories, laughter and LIQUOR. 

I not so sad that Carene is leaving Accenture for good because she's been waiting for this. Thanks for everything Carene! I won't say goodbye since I know we'll be seeing each other from time to time. Your Accenture Family will always be here for you! 
(please see motivational penguin below hahaha) 
☺ ☺ ☺