A B O U T M E
F O L L O W !
T H A N K Y O U

Time flies so fast. It's the Santos Clan Reunion again. This is the time of the year that we get together with my mom's father's side of the family (my grandfather to make it clear; I used to call him "tatay"). According to my mom, I'm one year older than the reunion, which means this is the 24th. I don't like going to reunions since I really think I'm sort of an anti-social type of person  (haha). So, what comes to mind when you say family reunion? Hmm.. one is FAMILY (pretty obvious), another is getting along, lots of food, games, prizes and a lot of picture takings. 

The reunion was color coded, ours was yellow. My mom bought me a cute top and then Kim, my sister braided my hair--FISH STYLE!



By the time we arrived at the venue, Mother(my grandmother) was already there together with some of my aunts and uncle. She served us lunch (fried chicken and menudo), It was delicious. When we were eating, the games were being done. Good thing I'm eating, I have a reason not to participate (hohoho). There were no kids participating during the games, they were all busy swimming, so the adults and middle aged women were the one playing.

I didn't mingle with other families at all, I spent most of my time seating in one corner and eating boiled peanuts with baby Kevin (my 2-year-old cousin) and Pig (my brother). From time to time I get to have request for me to sing for everyone (NOOOO! hahaha). I was one of the superstar before, then I grew up and become anti-social (hahaha). I even heard old people wondering why I grew up shy, the answer is BECAUSE. period. Anyway I enjoyed eating peanuts with Kevin, he was scared of me most of the time but we got along fine during the reunion. He was even feeding me peanuts. 


The sight of my little sister, Yzabelle, dancing together with Marcelle, our 2-year-old cousin,  and Kim singing, gave me absolute joy. I was proud of them ☺ 


We had the picture session during the end of the party. 



And of course, me and Kim had our vain moments together with our mom and some of our aunts ☺


Labels: , , , ,